Description of 2.2 inch TFT LCD panel
TST022QVXH-03 is 2.2 inch TFT LCD panel with transflective glass, support MCU and RGB interface, with Himax IC HX8347-I controller.This TFT lcd panel is transflective display, it is to replace the mirror on the back of the reflective screen with a specular reflective film. With the backlight turned off, the TFT display makes the displayed image visible by reflecting ambient light. It's sunlight readable and have a very good performance under strong sunlight, so this TFT screen transflective display is widely using in outdoor application.
Except for this transflective tft lcd panel, we also have transmissive and reflective model, should you have any further interests, please contact us freely to get more information.
Specification of 2.2 inch TFT LCD panel
|LCD type||TFT lcd panel|
|Viewing angle||12 o'clock|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Storage temperature||-30℃ to +80℃|
Feature of 2.2 inch TFT LCD panel
Backlight: white LEDs
Support MCU and RGB Interface
High-speed response, Low power consumption
Panel Type: Tranflective TFT
Surface Treatment: Haze 25%, 3H
Competitive prices, offer 1 year of warranty;
Original technology support.
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, IATF16949 certification
Application of TFT LCD panel
1) Office Electronic Equipment: money counting machine, office phone set, copying mechine.
2) Household Appliances: refrigerator, air conditioner, induction cooker, microwave ovens.
3) Instruments: clinical thermometer, wire tester, digital watches, electronic weight scale.
4) Medical Devices: sphygmomanometer.
5) Sports Equipment: running machine.
6) Industrial Control Equipment: remote control, punched-card machine.
7) Information Terminal Display: POS.
8) Security Products: elevator controller, electronic indicator.
Advantage of TFT LCD panel
TEAM SOURCE DISPLAY is available to provide full ranges of LCD display from 0.96 inch to 21.5 inch, as well as this 2.2 inch TFT lcd panel, also have the ability to provide all kinds of standard capacitive touch panel and make the customization of various capacitive touch panel basing on customers' requirement.
Please let us know your requirements on touch screen:
1) Size and shape
2) Thickness of cover glass: 0.7mm/1.1mm/1.8mm/2.8mm/3.8mm etc.
3) Requirement of touch IC: Focal Tech/EETI/Atmal/Ilitek/Goodix/Sitronix etc.
4) Silk screen color: providing pantone number or sample color
For each piece of 2.2 inch TFT lcd panel, we will pack it in anti-static bag, and then pack it into blister tray or EPE foam
card slot in a certain quantity in one carton box. Each carton box will have inner and outbox boxes, so as to make sure
every LCD display will be packing well before shipping.
FAQ of TFT LCD panel
Q: What's the difference between transmissive, reflective and transflective display?
A:Tramissive means that the LCD screen can directly see the reverse side from the front.
Reflective, reflective and total transparency are the opposite, that is, the LCD screen can't see the reverse side completely from the front, and the so-called reflection, we understand it to reflect the light from the outside world.
Transflective is also called semi-transparent and semi-transparent. By now, everyone should have a general understanding of it. It is a display mode between total transparency and reflection, that is, the LCD screen can see the reverse side from the front. A mode that is not very clear, it can also reflect the light of the outside world, but the reflection is not comprehensive enough.
Reflection does not need to be backlight. At the same time, considering the positive display and negative display problem we mentioned before, the positive display characters are black, and the color of the negative display characters is actually the color printed by the backlight through the glass, so the conclusion is:
1. The display mode of reflection not only requires no backlight, but also must be positive display!
2. Negative display, because the color is completely displayed by backlight, so in most cases, the negative display must be fully transparent!
Q: Do you accept sample order or small quantity order?
A: Yes, you can place sample orders for testing first, and small quantity order as pilot production.
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T, Paypal, other terms to be negotiated.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Usually 3~5 days for sample orders if goods are in stock, and 4~5 weeks for mass production (basing on the quantity and product)