Description Of TFT LCD Module
1) TST020QVHS-06 is 2 inch TFT LCD module with SPI interface, typical brightness is 400 cd/m2, if need higher brightness, we could also customize for your side. This tft lcd module is QVGA 240xRGBx320 resolution in portrait mode.
2) If customer would like to use it in landscape mode, it will need to rotate by customer's software. It's IPS display with all viewing angle, with better viewing performance comparing with TN display.
Specification Of TFT LCD Module
|LCD type||TFT lcd module|
|Viewing angle||All o'clock|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Storage temperature||-30℃ to +80℃|
Feature Of TFT LCD Module
1) Rohs Complaint
2) Interface type: 3 wire SPI, support 2 line
3) Pixel arrangement: RGB Vertical Stripe
4) Backlight type: 3 LEDs, 60mA
5) Viewing direction: Free, 80/80/80/80
6) Surface treatment: Anti-glare
7) Input voltage: 2.8V~3.3V
8) Touch screen: without, available to make the customization
9) LED Life time: 40000 hrs
10) Contrast ratio: 800
1) Wearable, like Smart watch
2) PDA & Table
3) Communication, like IP Phone
4) Medical devide, like EGC, Thermometer, sphymomanometer, etc
5) Smart home products, like oven, thermostat, control panel for cooling and heating system etc.
6) Automotive applications, like E-bike, nevigation systems.
Our TFT LCD module range from 0.96 inch to 21.5 inch, also manufacturing touch screen and monochrome LCD display. Our products are widely selling to all over the world.
FAQ Of TFT LCD Module
Q: What's the difference between IPS and TN display?
1) Different viewing angles
Due to the manufacturing principle of the TN display, the viewing angle cannot be rotated too much when viewing, otherwise the content on the screen will not be seen. The film compensation film technology can be used to increase the viewing angle to 170°.
The ips display does not have these restrictions, and the content on the screen can be perfectly seen at an angle of 178°
2) Different color gamut
The TN display is a 6Bit native panel, which can only display 64 colors of red, green, and blue. The maximum actual color is only 262,144. It can be increased to more than 16 million colors through the "dithering" technology, but the final color display number is obtained. The highest is only 16.2 million colors.
The ips screen can display more colors, and its color accuracy is better than the TN display.
3) Different response speed
The grayscale response time of the TN display is longer, which will cause the dynamic image displayed on the screen to leave an afterimage, which will have a certain impact on the user.
IPS hard screen technology changes the arrangement of liquid crystal molecules, and adopts horizontal conversion technology to make the liquid crystal screen respond faster and more stable, and can perform excellent dynamic high-definition pictures. Compared with tn screens, it is more suitable for moving image reproduction. No afterimages and smearing.
Q: what's the shipment terms and delivery time of your company?
A: Well, they depends on the quantity of your order.As you know ,we need time to manufacture the lcd displat.but mostly, the shipment time is 3-8 working days after delivery. As for detailed cost, it depends on your final order.
Q: I would like to ask you if it's possible to have my logo on the product.
A: Yes, Our one-stop service can be customized according to customer requirements ODM/OEM development design production and processing.