320x240 resolution 3.5 inch TFT LCD display SSD2119 IC with resistive touch screen
Description of 3.5 inch TFT LCD Display
TST035MLQZ-06P is 3.5 inch tft lcd display, typical brightness is 300 cd/m2, this 3.5 inch tft lcd display is with Resistive touch screen, also called RTP, can be used in embedded system, industrial device, security equipement and handheld device. It's in landscape model, support RGB, SPI, and MCU interface, driver IC is Solomon SSD2119.
Team Source Display have the ability to support competitive price and fast delivery for this 3.5 inch tft lcd display, any more interests, please send us inquiry to get more details.
Specification Of 3.5 inch TFT LCD Display
|LCD type||3.5 inch TFT LCD display|
|Viewing angle||12 o'clock|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Storage temperature||-30℃ to +80℃|
Application Of 3.5 inch TFT LCD Display
1. Office Electronic Equipment: money counting machine, office phone set, copying mechine
2. Household Appliances: refrigerator, air conditioner, induction cooker, microwave ovens
3. Instruments: clinical thermometer, wire tester, digital watches, electronic weight scale
4. Medical Devices: sphygmomanometer
5. Sports Equipment: running machine
6. Industrial Control Equipment: remote control, punched-card machine
7. Information Terminal Display: POS
8. Security Products: elevator controller, electronic indicator
Pre-sales service Of our TFT LCD Display
Our team design and make solutions based on different requirements from different customers.
We provide 24-hours service,and every message you quote inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.
After-sales service Of our TFT LCD Display
1. We provide customer service through Skype, phone or email, supply you video or drawing to solve problems.
2. We provide remote control service through internet to achieve real time service, which will short time of solving problems.
3. We have professional engineer customer to keep fastly reply.
Q: How to customize the product?
A: Customized procedures goes like this: Project scope clarification → Fill TSD Requirement Form → Engineering analysis → Cost Evaluation → Customer confirmation → Providing drawing → Customer confirmation → Sampling → Customer approval → Mass production
Q: Do you accept sample order or small quantity order?
A: Yes, you can place sample orders for testing first, and small quantity order as pilot production.
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T, Paypal, other terms to be negotiated.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Usually 3~5 days for sample orders if goods are in stock, and 4~5 weeks for mass production (basing on the quantity and product)