10.1 Inch 800x1280 Resolution MIPI Interface 270nits TFT LCD Screen LCD Panel with IPS Glass
TST101WXIE-28 is a Transmissive TFT LCD display, it is composed of a color TFT-LCD panel, driver IC, FPC and a backlight unit. The module display area contains 800x1280 pixels. This product accords with RoHS environmental criterion.
The LCD display size of this model is 143x228.6x2.5 mm and the active area size is 135.36x216.58mm. and it's color depth is 16.7M, it' s tempreture is -20 to +70 Celsius, storage tempreture is -20 to +80 celsius.
|Type||10.1 Inch TFT LCD Display|
|Viewing Direction||All O'clock|
|Original Place||Dongguang, CN|
|Warranty Period||1 year|
|1500000 per month|
|FPC, CTP/RTP, logo, color , size etc|
|T/T Paypal, WU, CC etc.|
(1) Don't disassemble and reassemble the module by self.
(2) Acid, alkali, alcohol or touched directly by hand will damage the display.
(3) Static electricity will damage the module. Please configure grounding device.
(4) The strong vibration, shock, twist or bend will cause material damage, even module broken.
(5) It is easy to cause image sticking while displaying the same pattern for very long time.
(6) The response time, brightness and performance will vany from different temperature.
(7) Starting from the date of shipment in the photoelectric products for a period of 12 months.
TSD got the ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 & IATF16949 certificates that can support you the qualified displays in many industry.
Our TFT liquid crystal displays are mainly used in communication equipment, consumer electronics, industrial applications, office automation, smart applications, automobiles, IT products, medical applications and other fields. Wherever there is a demand for LCD, our products can be used. If ur are the customer in these industry, and looking for a LCD display for your project, pls feel free to contact us.
Our team designs and develops solutions for the different needs of different clients.
We provide 24 hours service, all messages of your quotation inquiry will be answered within 12 hours.
1. After the after-sales service personnel receive your information, they will communicate face-to-face by telephone, fax or go to the customer's location to learn more about the problem of the product.
2. Analyze the problem information, explain and explain to the customer, and respond to the customer in a timely manner.
3. Track the implementation of the processing results until the customer's response is satisfactory.