Team Source Display LCD module: TST020QVHS-06 is a TFT’s (Thin Film Transistors) Liquid Crystal Display module with LED Backlight unit SPI interface. This module supports 320 x 240 mode and can display 65k/262Kcolors . The LED converter for Backlight is built in control board.
A-Si TFT, Transmissive,
|Pixel Arrangement||RGB Vertical stripe|
|Interface Type||3 wire SPI, support 2 lane|
Suggestions for using LCD modules
3.1 Handling of LCM
1. The LCD screen is made of glass. Don't give excessive external shock, or drop from a high place.
2, If the LCD screen is damaged and the liquid crystal leaks out, do not lick and swallow. When the liquid is attach to your hand, skin, cloth etc, wash it off by using soap and water thoroughly and immediately.
3. Don't apply excessive force on the surface of the LCM.
4. If the surface is contaminated, clean it with soft cloth. If the LCM is severely contaminated, use Isopropyl alcohol/Ethyl alcohol to clean. Other solvents may damage the polarizer. The following solvents is especially prohibited: water , ketone Aromatic solvents etc.
5. Exercise care to minimize corrosion of the electrode. Corrosion of the electrodes is accelerated by water droplets, moisture condensation or a current flow in a high-humidity environment.
6. Install the LCD Module by using the mounting holes. When mounting the LCD module make sure it is free of twisting, warping and distortion. In particular, do not forcibly pull or bend the I/O cable or the backlight cable.
7. Don't disassemble the LCM.
8. To prevent destruction of the elements by static electricity, be careful to maintain an optimum work environment.
Be sure to ground the body when handling the LCD modules.
Tools required for assembling, such as soldering irons, must be properly grounded.
To reduce the amount of static electricity generated, do not conduct assembling and other work under dry conditions.
The LCD module is coated with a film to protect the display surface. Exercise care when peeling off this protective film since static electricity may be generated.
9. Do not alter, modify or change the the shape of the tab on the metal frame.
10. Do not make extra holes on the printed circuit board, modify its shape or change the positions of components to be attached.
11. Do not damage or modify the pattern writing on the printed circuit board.
12. Absolutely do not modify the zebra rubber strip (conductive rubber) or heat seal connector
13. Except for soldering the interface, do not make any alterations or modifications with a soldering iron.
14. Do not drop, bend or twist LCM.
1. Store in an ambient temperature of5to45 c, and in a relative humidity of 40% to 60%. Don't expose to sunlight or fluorescent light.
2. Storage in a clean environment, free from dust, active gas, and solvent.
3. Store in antistatic container.
|Medical Devices||Mechanical Ventilation, Dialysis Equipment, Sterilising Medical Equipment, Ear and Forehead Thermometer|
|IOT Appliances||White goods, Kitchen Equipment, Air Conditioning, AV Equipment, Door bell and Home Security Systems|
|Rail||Railway, Air-Plan, Subway, Automotive, Light Rail Transit, Magnific Levitation for Transportation, Tram, Automated Guideway Transit|
|Audio||Microphone, Transmitters, Audio processing, Audio Codecs, RF Equipment, Headphones, Consoles, Intercom, Video, Studio|
Touch panel, LCD, Backlight, FPC
TSD is the professional LCD factory. Providing the TFT display, size range is 0.96-32 inch. And the touch screen including the capacitive & resistive touch panel. Also we have the ability the support provide the mono LCD, customized solution is available.
l 18 Years LCD module experience
l Flexible delivery & cost-effective
l Stable quality
l Professional team
l OEM service
What TSD has?
Size:Our standard TFT LCD display size range from 0.96 inch to 13.3 inch,
including 0.96”, 1.44", 1.77", 2", 2.2'', 2.4", 2.8",3.2", 3.5", 4.3", 5", 5.5”, 7", 8", 10.1", 13.3”.
Brightness: can be designed per customer's requirements
Polarizer: TV, EWV, Ofilm
Connection: All kinds of FPC design supported
2)CTP CAPACITIVE TOUCH PANEL
Structure: G+G, G+F, G+F+F
Cover Lens: Glass (AR, AF, AG coating can be added), PMMA etc.
Driver: FT, GT, Atmel, ILITEK, ST, EETI etc.
Have standard one and also available to make the customization with different size, shape, color, logo etc.
3) Passive LCD
Mode: TN, HTN, STN, FSTN, DFSTN, VA
Structure: LCD Panel, COB, COG
Connection: Zebra,Pin, FPC, Rubber
Backlight: All kinds of design
TSD Touch Panel Solution
1. Customized CTP
Slide, roll, Single-touch, multi-touch, In cell,on cell,G+G,G+F,GGG industry or automotive CTP solution with OCA, OCR optical bonding
2. Customized RTP
Anti static,Anti Dust,water proof
High temperature and humidity
4line and 5lines RTP
3. Cover lens
Customized Color with Silk print, logo printing
Any Irregular Shape
0.55mm, 0.7mm,1.1mm,1.8mm,2.0mm,2.8mm,3mm, 4mm
Q: How can i find the right product?
A: Please send us your requirements, we will recommend our standard products, if it’s not fit, we will do the necessary adjustment & customization.
Q: How to customize the product?
A: Customized procedures goes like this: Project scope clarification → Fill TSD Requirement Form → Engineering analysis → Cost→Evaluation → Customer confirmation → Providing drawing → Customer confirmation → Sampling → Customer approval → Mass production
Q: Do you accept sample order or small quantity order?
A: Yes, you can place sample orders for testing first, and small quantity order as pilot production (no less than MOQ)
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T, Paypal, other terms to be negotiated.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Usually 3~5 days for sample orders if goods are in stock, and 4~5 weeks for mass production (basing on the quantity and product)