This LCD-module is a color active matrix TFT-LCD Panel using amorphous silicon TFT's (Thin Film Transistors) as the active switching devices. This model is composed of a TFT-LCD Panel, a driving circuit and a back lightsystem. It is a transmissive type display operating in normal black mode. This TFT-LCD has a 14.6 inch diagonallymeasured active area with resolutions 1920 horizontal by 1080 vertical pixel array. Each pixel is
divided into Red, Green, Blue dots which are arranged in 2 domain stripe and this panel can display 16.7M colors.
|Active area||323.136(H) x 181.764(V)|
|Number of pixels||1920(H) x RGB x 1080(V)|
|Pixel pitch||0.1683(H) x 0. 1683 (V)|
|Pixel arrangement||RGB 2domain stripe|
|Color gamut||70% (typ.)|
|Display mode||Normally black, Transmissive mode|
|Dimensional outline||336.249(H) x 198.46(V) x 7.73(D)(Exclude nut pole)|
|U/D/L/R free viewing direction|
|Driver IC||Source: HX8298-C/Gate: HX8691-A|
0.5t Glass (Single)
Thin and light weight
High luminance and contrast ratio, low reflection and wide viewing angle
|Medical Devices||Mechanical Ventilation, Dialysis Equipment, Sterilising Medical Equipment, Ear and Forehead Thermometer|
|IOT Appliances||White goods, Kitchen Equipment, Air Conditioning, AV Equipment, Door bell and Home Security Systems|
|Rail||Railway, Air-Plan, Subway, Automotive, Light Rail Transit, Magnific Levitation for Transportation, Tram, Automated Guideway Transit|
|Audio||Microphone, Transmitters, Audio processing, Audio Codecs, RF Equipment, Headphones, Consoles, Intercom, Video, Studio|
HANDLING & CAUTIONS
• The panel of the LCM consists of two thin glasses with polarizer which easily get damaged. So extreme care
should be taken when handling the LCM.
• Excessive stress or pressure on the glass of the LCM should be avoided. Care must be taken to insure that no
torsional or compressive forces are applied to the LCM unit when it is mounted.
•If the customer's set presses the main parts of the LCM, the LCM may show the abnormal display. But this
phenomenon does not mean the malfunction of the LCM and should be pressed by the way of mutual agreement.
• To determine the optimum mounting angle, refer to the viewing angle range in the specification for each model.
• Mount a LCM with the specified mounting parts.
2.Caution of LCM Handling and Cleaning
• Since the LCM is made of glass, do not apply strong mechanical impact or static load onto it. Handling with care
since shock, vibration, and careless handling may seriously affect the product. If it falls from a high place or
receives a strong shock, the glass maybe broken.
• The polarizer on the surface of panel are made from organic substances. Be very careful for chemicals not to touch
the polarizer or it leads the polarizer to be deteriorated.
•If the use of a chemical is unavoidable, use soft cloth with solvent recommended below to clean the LCM's surface
with wipe lightly. -IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol), Ethyl Alcohol, Tri-chloro, tri-florothane.
• Do not wipe the LCM's surface with dry or hard materials that will damage the polarizer and others. Do not use the
following solvent—Water, acetone, Aromatics.
•It is recommended that the LCM be handled with soft gloves during assembly, etc.The polarizer on the LCM's
surface are vulnerable to scratch and thus to be damaged by shape particles.
• Do not drop water or any chemicals onto the LCM's surface.
• A protective film is supplied on the LCM and should be left in place until the LCM is required for operation.
• The ITO pad area needs special careful caution because it could be easily corroded. Do not contact the ITO pad area
with HCFC, Soldering flux, Chlorine, Sulfur, saliva or fingerprint. To prevent from the ITO corrosion, customers
are recommended that the ITO area would be covered by UV or silicon.
• Please handle FPC with care.
3 Caution Against Static Charge
• The LCM use C-MOS LSI drivers, so customers are recommended that any unused input terminal would be
connected to Vdd or Vss, do not input any signals before power is turn on, and ground you body, work/assembly
area, assembly equipments to protect against static electricity.
• Remove the protective film slowly, keeping the removing direction approximate 30-degree not vertical from panel
surface, if possible, under ESD control device like ion blower, and the humidity of working room should be kept
over 50%RH to reduce the risk of static charge
• Avoid the use work clothing made of synthetic fibers. We recommend cotton clothing or other conductivity-treated
•In handling the LCM, wear non-charged material gloves. And the conducting wrist to the earth and the conducting
shoes to the earth are necessary.
4 Caution For Operation
•It is indispensable to drive the LCM within the specified voltage limit since the higher voltage than the limit causes
LCM's life shorter. An electro-chemical reaction due to DC causes undesirable deterioration of the LCM so that the
use of DC drive should avoid.
• Do not connect or disconnect the LCM to or from the system when power is on.
• Never use the LCM under abnormal conditions of high temperature and high humidity.
• When expose to drastic fluctuation of temperature(hot to cold or cold to hot), the LCM may be affected;
Specifically, drastic temperature fluctuation from cold to hot, produces dew on the LCM's surface which may affect
the operation of the polarizer on the LCM.
• Response time will be extremely delay at lower temperature than the operating temperature range and on the other
hand LCM may turn black at temperature above its operational range. However those phenomenon do not mean
malfunction or out of order with the LCM. The LCM will revert to normal operation once the temperature returns to
the recommended temperature range for normal operation.
• Do not display the fixed pattern for a long time because it may develop image sticking due to the LCM structure.
If the screen is displayed with fixed pattern, use a screen saver.
• Do not disassemble and/or re-assemble LCM module
• Modules use LCM element, and must be treated as such.
-Avoid intense shock and falls from a height.
-To prevent modules from degradation, do not operate or store them exposed directly to sunshine or high
temperature/humidity for long periods.
• A slight dew depositing on terminals is a cause for electro-chemical reaction resulting in terminal open circuit.
Relative humidity of the environment should therefore be kept below 60%RH.
• Original protective film should be used on LCM’s surface (polarizer). Adhesive type protective film should be
avoided, because it may change color and/or properties of the polarizer.
• Do not store the LCM near organic solvents or corrosive gasses.
• Keep the LCM safe from vibration, shock and pressure.
• Black or white air-bubbles may be produced if the LCM is stored for long time in the lower temperature or
mechanical shocks are applied onto the LCM.
•In the case of storing for a long period of time for the purpose or replacement use, the following ways are
-Store in a polyethylene bag with sealed so as not to enter fresh air outside in it.
-Store in a dark place where neither exposure to direct sunlight nor light is.
-Keep temperature in the specified storage temperature range.
-Store with no touch on polarizer surface by the anything else. If possible, store the LCM in the packaging situation
when it was delivered.
• For the crash damaged or unnecessary LCM, it is recommended to wash off liquid crystal by either of solvents such
as acetone and ethanol an should be burned up later.
•In the case of LCM is broken, watch out whether liquid crystal leaks out or not. If your hands touch the liquid
crystal, wash your hands cleanly with water and soap as soon as possible.
•If you should swallow the liquid crystal, first, wash your mouth thoroughly with water, then drink a lot of water and
induce vomiting, and then, consult a physician.
•If the liquid crystal get in your eyes, flush your eyes with running water for at least fifteen minutes.
•If the liquid crystal touches your skin or clothes, remove it and wash the affected part of your skin or clothes with
soap and running water.
Touch panel, LCD, Backlight, FPC
TSD is the professional LCD factory. Providing the TFT display, size range is 0.96-32 inch. And the touch screen including the capacitive & resistive touch panel. Also we have the ability the support provide the mono LCD, customized solution is available.
l 18 Years LCD module experience
l Flexible delivery & cost-effective
l Stable quality
l Professional team
l OEM service
Q: How can i find the right product?
A: Please send us your requirements, we will recommend our standard products, if it’s not fit, we will do the necessary adjustment & customization.
Q: How to customize the product?
A: Customized procedures goes like this: Project scope clarification → Fill TSD Requirement Form → Engineering analysis → Cost→Evaluation → Customer confirmation → Providing drawing → Customer confirmation → Sampling → Customer approval → Mass production
Q: Do you accept sample order or small quantity order?
A: Yes, you can place sample orders for testing first, and small quantity order as pilot production (no less than MOQ)
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T, Paypal, other terms to be negotiated.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Usually 3~5 days for sample orders if goods are in stock, and 4~5 weeks for mass production (basing on the quantity and product)