TST025WVBH-01is a color active matrix TFT-LCD Panel using amorphous silicon TFT's (Thin Film Transistors) as an active switching devices. This model is composed of a TFT-LCD Panel, a driving circuit and a back light system. It is a transmissive type display operating in the normal black. This TFT-LCD has a 2.47 inch diagonally measured active area with Z6 resolutions (480 horizontal by 480 vertical pixel array), Each pixel is divided into Red, Green, Blue dots which are arranged in 2 domain stripe and this panel can display 16.7M colors.
|Active Area||62.64 x 62.64(circle)|
|Number of Pixels||480RGB x 480|
|Pixel Pitch||130.5(H) x 130.5(V)|
|Pixel Arrangement||RGB 2domain stripe|
|Display Colors||16.7 M|
|Display Mode||Normally Black, Transmissive mode|
|Dimensional Outline||69.1910.2(H) x 71.74t0.2(V) x2.45t0.15(D)|
1. At the U/D/L/R direction, the viewing angle is same;
2. The TFT and CF LC Algin Direction
. 0.4t Glass (Single)
. Thin and light weight
. High luminance and contrast ratio, wide viewing angle . Module Design
. RoHS Compliant
Healthcare & Industrial
Touch panel, LCD, Backlight, FPC
TSD is the professional LCD factory. Providing the TFT display, size range is 0.96-32 inch. And the touch screen including the capacitive & resistive touch panel. Also we have the ability the support provide the mono LCD, customized solution is available.
l 18 Years LCD module experience
l Flexible delivery & cost-effective
l Stable quality
l Professional team
l OEM service
What TSD has?
Size:Our standard TFT LCD display size range from 0.96 inch to 13.3 inch,
including 0.96”, 1.44", 1.77", 2", 2.2'', 2.4", 2.8",3.2", 3.5", 4.3", 5", 5.5”, 7", 8", 10.1", 13.3”.
Brightness: can be designed per customer's requirements
Polarizer: TV, EWV, Ofilm
Connection: All kinds of FPC design supported
2)CTP CAPACITIVE TOUCH PANEL
Structure: G+G, G+F, G+F+F
Cover Lens: Glass (AR, AF, AG coating can be added), PMMA etc.
Driver: FT, GT, Atmel, ILITEK, ST, EETI etc.
Have standard one and also available to make the customization with different size, shape, color, logo etc.
3) Passive LCD
Mode: TN, HTN, STN, FSTN, DFSTN, VA
Structure: LCD Panel, COB, COG
Connection: Zebra,Pin, FPC, Rubber
Backlight: All kinds of design
TSD Touch Panel Solution
1. Customized CTP
Slide, roll, Single-touch, multi-touch, In cell,on cell,G+G,G+F,GGG industry or automotive CTP solution with OCA, OCR optical bonding
2. Customized RTP
Anti static,Anti Dust,water proof
High temperature and humidity
4line and 5lines RTP
3. Cover lens
Customized Color with Silk print, logo printing
Any Irregular Shape
0.55mm, 0.7mm,1.1mm,1.8mm,2.0mm,2.8mm,3mm, 4mm
Q: How can i find the right product?
A: Please send us your requirements, we will recommend our standard products, if it’s not fit, we will do the necessary adjustment & customization.
Q: How to customize the product?
A: Customized procedures goes like this: Project scope clarification → Fill TSD Requirement Form → Engineering analysis → Cost→Evaluation → Customer confirmation → Providing drawing → Customer confirmation → Sampling → Customer approval → Mass production
Q: Do you accept sample order or small quantity order?
A: Yes, you can place sample orders for testing first, and small quantity order as pilot production (no less than MOQ)
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T, Paypal, other terms to be negotiated.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Usually 3~5 days for sample orders if goods are in stock, and 4~5 weeks for mass production (basing on the quantity and product)
HANDLING & CAUTIONS
1 Mounting Method
• The panel of the CM consists of two thin glasses with polarizer which easily get damaged.
So extreme care should be taken when handling the LCM.
• Excessive stress or pressure on the glass of the CM should be avoided, Care must be taken
to insure that no torsional or compressive forces are applied to the CM unit when it is mounted.
• If the customer's set presses the main parts of the CM, the CM may show the abnormal
display. But this phenomenon does not mean the malfunction of the CM and should be pressed
by the way of mutual agreement,
• To determine the optimum mounting angle, refer to the viewing angle range in the
specification for each model.
• Mount a CM with the specified mounting parts.
2 Caution of CM Handling and Cleaning
• Since the CM is made of glass, do not apply strong mechanical impact or static load onto it.
Handling with care since shock, vibration, and careless handling may seriously affect the product.
If it falls from a high place or receives a strong shock, the glass maybe broken.
• The polarizer on the surface of panel are made from organic substances, Be very careful
for chemicals not to touch the polarizer or it leads the polarizer to be deteriorated.
• If the use of a chemical is unavoidable, use soft cloth with solvent recommended below to
clean the LCM's surface with wipe lightly.
-IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol), Ethyl Alcohol, Tri-chloro, tri-florothane.
• Do not wipe the LCM's surface with dry or hard materials that will damage the polarizer and
others, Do not use the following solvent-Water, acetone, Aromatics.
• It is recommended that the LCM be handled with soft gloves during assembly, etc.
The polarizer on the LCM's surface are vulnerable to scratch and thus to be damaged by shape
• Do not drop water or any chemicals onto the LCM's surface.
• A protective film is supplied on the CM and should be left in place until the LCM is required
• The ITO pad area needs special careful caution because it could be easily corroded, Do not
contact the ITO pad area with HCFC, Soldering flux, Chlorine, Sulfur, saliva or fingerprint. To
prevent from the ITO corrosion, customers are recommended that the ITO area would be
covered by UV or silicon,
• Please handle FPC with care.
3 Caution Against Static Charge
• The CM use C-MOS LSI drivers, so customers are recommended that any unused input
terminal would be connected to Vdd or Vss, do not input any signals before power is turn on,
and ground you body, work/assembly area, assembly equipments to protect against static
• Remove the protective film slowly, keeping the removing direction approximate 30-degree
not vertical from panel surface, if possible, under ESD control device like ion blower, and the
humidity of working room should be kept over 50%H to reduce the risk of static charge,
• Avoid the use work clothing made of synthetic fibers. We recommend cotton clothing or
other conductivity-treated fibers,
• In handling the LCM, wear non-charged material gloves. And the conducting wrist to the
earth and the conducting shoes to the earth are necessary,
4 Caution For Operation
• It is indispensable to drive the CM within the specified voltage limit since the higher voltage
than the limit causes LCM's life shorter. An electro-chemical reaction due to DC causes
undesirable deterioration of the CM so that the use of DC drive should avoid.
• Do not connect or disconnect the CM to or from the system when power is on.
• Never use the CM under abnormal conditions of high temperature and high humidity,
• When expose to drastic fluctuation of temperature(hot to cold or cold to hot), the CM may be
affected; specifically, drastic temperature fluctuation from cold to hot, produces dew on the
LCM's surface which may affect the operation of the polarizer on the LCM.
• Response time will be extremely delay at lower temperature than the operating temperature
range and on the other hand CM may turn black at temperature above its operational range,
However those phenomenon do not mean malfunction or out of order with the LCM. The LCM
will revert to normal operation once the temperature returns to the recommended temperature
range for normal operation.
• Do not display the fixed pattern for a long time because it may develop image sticking due to
the CM structure. If the screen is displayed with fixed pattern, use a screen saver.
• Do not disassemble and/or re-assemble CM module
• Modules use CM element, and must be treated as such.
-Avoid intense shock and falls from a height.
-To prevent modules from degradation, do not operate or store them exposed directly to
sunshine or high temperature/humidity for long periods,
• A slight dew depositing on terminals is a cause for electro-chemical reaction resulting in
terminal open circuit. Relative humidity of the environment should therefore be kept below
• Original protective film should be used on LCM's surface (polarizer). Adhesive type protective
film should be avoided, because it may change color and/or properties of the polarizer.
• Do not store the CM near organic solvents or corrosive gasses.
• Keep the CM safe from vibration, shock and pressure.
• Black or white air-bubbles may be produced if the CM is stored for long time in the lower
temperature or mechanical shocks are applied onto the LCM.
• In the case of storing for a long period of time for the purpose or replacement use, the
following ways are recommended.
-Store in a polyethylene bag with sealed so as not to enter fresh air outside in it,
-Store in a dark place where neither exposure to direct sunlight nor light is.
-Keep temperature in the specified storage temperature range.
-Store with no touch on polarizer surface by the anything else. If possible, store the CM in the
packaging situation when it was delivered.
• For the crash damaged or unnecessary CM, it is recommended to wash off liquid crystal by
either of solvents such as acetone and ethanol an should be burned up later.
• In the case of LCM is broken, watch out whether liquid crystal leaks out or not. If your hands
touch the liquid crystal, wash your hands deanly with water and soap as soon as possible,
• If you should swallow the liquid crystal, first, wash your mouth thoroughly with water, then
drink a lot of water and induce vomiting, and then, consult a physician,
• If the liquid crystal get in your eyes, flush your eyes with running water for at least fifteen
• If the liquid crystal touches your skin or clothes, remove it and wash the affected part of
your skin or clothes with soap and running water.
13.0 Applicable Scope
•This product specification only applies to the products manufactured and sold by our
• Any specification, quality etc, about other parts mentioned in this product spec are no concern
of our company,